Comment on page
How will it be beneficial to me?
This page enlists some intended use cases for different communities
Select the appropriate tab to understand how can Magnum help you:
For Math lovers/ Professionals
Students can use Magnum to:
- 1.Generate detailed step-by-step solutions (with graphs) in an animated video format that makes it easier to follow along and comprehend.
- 2.Discover alternative ways to solve problems and learn how to provide extensive solutions in the correct Mathematical notation.
- 3.Create cool video animations straight from simple LaTeX.
Teachers with varying levels of coding proficiency will find Magnum to be really helpful in generating video animations and accurate solutions for teaching in classroom and exploring new ways of solving and teaching various Math related problems and concepts.
This gets more importance especially in this time of a global pandemic when high importance is being given to online lectures. Teachers can use Magnum to generate very engrossing renders of their classroom lectures to make learning more fun and enjoyable to the students.
Magnum will help in maintaining the accuracy of the concepts being taught and in the long run, can help in achieving independent and quality education for all.
The things mentioned in the previous two tabs are applicable here too.
Apart from that, Magnum can handle and generate insights into very advanced and complicated topics too (even those beyond university level).
This can help you brush up your coding skills too. Be it LaTeX or Python. You can also help in contributing to make Magnum better and help us in reaching our goal to make "Math more accessible and beautiful for all".
Magnum can give you:
- 1.Full Step-by-step solutions (in plain text) to any math query.
- 2.LaTeX code from plain text (generated with the power of AI).
- 3.Manim codes from plain LaTeX.
- 4.Rendered Manim animations straight from browser (with no installation/downtime).
And all of this, just from a simple query in plain English!
Graphs are arguably the coolest stuff in Math. At Magnum, we wanted to craft special experiences with Graphing and we decided to take it to the next level.
Also, we have enabled dynamic scaling for graphs. In simple words, Magnum will auto-identify the range of the function and will scale the axes accordingly. So that, the best graphs are generated with this technology.
You can always play around with the axes limits and focus the graph on some special areas if you'd like to do that. (For this, refer to the "solution.py" file generated automatically).
In the Magnum Lite Playground, you will be explicitly asked if you want to graph a custom function. All Manim heavy-lifting and formatting for this will be done automatically and it will make it very easy to customize it as per your needs!